The "Hall" 


( Photo taken in 2008)

A building, historical to the community, built in the 1880's by Joseph Palmer, the father of one of the former Shouters and grandfather of a current member of the group.  This building was the initial church and town meeting hall for members in the Bolden community; and was last used for praise and worship services in the late 1960's.  The building still contains a desk, chairs and the original pews also built by Mr. Palmer.  The now tin roof, replaced handmade wooden shingles that the original roofing material was made from.


  The Shouters at the Ritz



Governor's Award Recipients 

Make a Free Website with Yola.